post open positions
- Duties / Responsibilities: Rev Cycle
- Member of the business intelligence team responsible for building Cerner reports from the business objects database
- Develop and maintain skill in supporting the following electronic medical record (EMR) Cerner product applications: Rev Cycle
- Promotes a positive position when supporting the use of the EMR, assisting the clinicians to effectively utilize the system’s functionality and understand its benefits.
- Assist the clinicians with data retrieval from the various applications
- Provides one on one instruction for clinicians regarding the use of various Cerner applications.
- Supports all clinical staff in the utilization of hospital-provided applications via telephone in the call center, remote viewing of clinician’s accounts or on the clinical units.
- Troubleshoots and assists users with routine system issues. Acts as a facilitator between end user and clinical liaisons and the training team. Collects and reports issues that are identified.
- Communicates and distributes job aids for hospital provided applications related to the EMR.
- Confers with management and clinical liaisons to develop new approaches or alternatives to ensure that user assistance is being provided effectively and efficiently.
- Maintains records, logs and reports of assistance and training provided.
- Support upgrade needs for applications used by the clinicians.
- Refers support to the clinical liaisons for follow-up when unable to assist end user with an issue.
- Assists/supports clinicians in maintaining the quality of the medical record.
- Responds to emergent situations during clinical application downtimes and acts as a resource for medical, clinical and interdisciplinary staff
- Has access to patient records and handles such information in accordance with all HIPPA Privacy Regulations and SJMH Confidentiality of Information Policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being assigned to this job. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of individuals in the job.
- Demonstrates and actively promotes an understanding and commitment to the mission of St. Joseph
- Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations, the Premier Health Organizational Integrity Program, including the Standards of Conduct, Code of Ethics, as well as other policies and procedures in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behaviors.
- Experian, Eligibility etc
Supports and conducts one’s self in a manner consistent with customer service expectations.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $120,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Dynamic Documentation, PowerNote experience do you have?
- Are you in Tampa, FL?
Long term implementation engagement – new deployment
Who should apply for this position?
Prior implementation and/or support experience with Cerner core clinical applications and back end tools required. Desired expertise includes PowerCharts, Core, Orders, PowerForms, DCP tools, Order Catalogue, CS Pricing, Cerner Olympus, Bedrock, Discern Developer, PowerNote, and Dynamic Doc
Full time – Contract. Mix of on site and remote work
The sales of a Cloud based Electronic Health Record software
Who should apply for this position? We are seeking candidates that have experience or have been employed by companies such as: Cerner, Allscripts, GE Healthcare, McKesson, Eclipsys, e-Clinical Works, Meditech, Siemens Medical, OPTIUMInsight, Pratice Fusion, Advanced Data Systems, Care 360, Athenahealth, CPSI, Epic Systems, Healthcare Management Systems, Healthland, healthcare technology or any electronic health records systems.
We are especially interested in anyone who has experience in closing high dollar transactions, rather than quantity. However, anyone with documented sales success (W2’s) and rank will be considered.
Prefer Florida based representative, but open to SE, Midwest and North East candidates.
Salary is based on skill level of candidate and open to negotiation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 /year
- Sales: 8 years
- Business Development: 6 years
Unlimited commission – No Cap
- The Senior Systems Analyst formulates and defines the system scope and objectives based on customer needs.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems.
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Analyzes and revises existing system logic problems and documentation as necessary.
- Programs modifications using application language code and tools.
- Tests, debugs, documents and in-services system modifications and upgrades.
- Has full technical knowledge of all phases of application systems analysis.
- Responsible for client communication and satisfaction.
- Provides ongoing technical and troubleshooting support for clients.
- Responsible for quality assurance review.
- Acts as project leader for designated projects as assigned.
- May work on multiple software applications and/or support multiple institutions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- This position is part of the EMR Optimization Team requiring experience with system build to support optimization.
- Will work closely with clinical informatics analysts, IS production support teams, nursing leadership, and Medical Staff Services.
- Ability to lead teams through process and system design as well as implementation of new processes and functionality.
- Also responsible for data collection and analysis to support both build changes and process changes as well as ongoing monitoring of these changes.
- External posting please add preferred Cerner Millennium experience. Certifications and Licensures. Preferred Computer Tech. Education Required High School or Equivalent. Preferred Bachelor’s, Master’s. Experience Required 3 years. Systems Analysis Specific Skills. Interpersonal skills. Analytical Skills. Customer service skills. Written and verbal communication skills
*Required experience: Cerner: 7 years
*Salary: $90,000.00 /year
Healthcare Implementation consultant for EHR Cloud based solution.
Implementation consultant would meets with the EHR client after a sale is made. Lead collect data, documents and other information and create specifications that describe how the system will be implemented for the client. Following the meeting, the specialist creates a project plan and schedule that lists each task in the implementation project, the person with accountability for the task and the task’s due date. Specialists distribute the project plan to the entire team to get their feedback and confirm the project milestone dates.
Setup and Customization
Configuring and customizing a system to match the specifications is a significant part of the implementation specialist’s job. Specialists follow established procedures to format and import client data, modify the database and database dictionary, design custom screens, set up custom calculations and create custom reports. They often use Web conferencing to work interactively with clients as they have questions or need additional information and to get client feedback or approval at key milestones. It’s important for specialists to document the customizations that they make and include the documentation as a special appendix to standard system documentation.
An implementation consultant would manage the project schedule and budget, keep everyone on the project team informed regarding key deliverables and milestones in the project. Consultant would create a time and cost estimate for performing the extra work and meets with the engagement manager and the client to negotiate the new project scope.
Project duration – 90-180 Days.
EMR/EHR Healthcare engagement experience required.